There’s something so incredible about someone standing in their own power and sharing their whole truth don’t you think?
Someone who does this so very genuinely and powerfully: Danielle LaPorte.
Last Thursday night I got to see Danielle speak at the Choose To Shine event in Melbourne, hosted by the Wake Up Project. To say it was an inspiring evening is an understatement.
I’ve got so much to share about what I learnt from this night, but first I thought I’d share with you 16 of the (many) truthbombs I took away from hearing her speak — the ones that impacted me the most.
2. You weren’t born flawed. You don’t need to do anything to be enough.
3. Stop looking outside yourself for the answers
4. You can’t act courageously if you are afraid of what people think.
5. You won’t manifest the dream if you don’t feel worthy.
6. Be your own guru.
7. Give yourself permission to want what you want.
8. LOVE is always the right answer.
9. Feelings are facts.
10. You don’t have to be fearless. Just be sincere
11. Have the courage you share your beliefs. We are all broadcasters now.
12. Your word is your wand. Be intentional with your words. Notice your dialogue with yourself.
13. Don’t turn away from the pain. If you’re not in pain, you’re asleep.
14. It’s not about ascending. It about befriending.
15. Slow down if you need to… But don’t ever stop.
16. You are made of the stars.
I’d love to hear from you in the comments: Have you seen Danielle LaPorte speak before? What was your biggest truthbomb you took away from the experience?
Or if you haven’t, what truthbomb from this post did you resonate with the most?
Love & Gratitude,
PS. If you haven’t already gotten on board with The Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte, remedy that ASAP! It truly will revolutionise the way you approach your goals — and your entire life.
PPS. I’ll be sharing more of my thoughts on the truthbomb — “the best self-help is self-compassion” — in my email to The Infinite Community this week, if you’re interested in hearing more about this you can enter your details in the sign up box below 🙂
Enter your details below to get access to The Infinite Collection — a FREE (and growing) library of resources to help you get the most out of your one infinite life. There’s currently an epic eBook, worksheets, workbooks, audios and more!
Plus you’ll also receive super exclusive content from me each week, including personal stories and insights, behind-the-scenes peeks (that I don’t share anywhere else!) and lots more.