One of my favourite ways to share what I’m grateful for is through photos over on Instagram, which is why I’d love to invite you to join me for a mini gratitude photo challenge!
Who? Me + you + whoever wants to play along.
What? A gratitude photo experiment.
When? The first week of May in 2017.
Where? On Instagram.
1. A MOMENT FROM TODAY. Share a moment from your day that you’re grateful for. You might like to share about your favourite part of your day, something you did today, or the best parts of your day. (May 1st)
2. A BOOK I’VE READ. Share a book that you’re grateful for. You might like to share why you appreciate the book, or what you’ve learnt/taken away from it. (May 2nd)
3. SOMEONE I APPRECIATE. Dedicate today’s post to someone (or many someones) in your life that you appreciate. You might like to share why you’re grateful for them, what they bring to your life and how they make it better. (May 3rd)
4. A PLACE I’VE BEEN. Share somewhere you’ve been that you’re grateful for. You might like to share why it’s important to you and why you appreciate it as well. (May 4th)
5. SOMETHING I’M PROUD OF. Today’s post is about celebrating something you’ve achieved, something you’ve made happen or something about yourself. I know it can be challenging to celebrate ourselves in this way, so I encourage you to dig deep and share something (anything!) your proud of today. (May 5th)
6. A TRADITION IN MY LIFE. Share tradition or ritual in your life that you’re grateful for. You might also like to share how you started the tradition, why it’s important to you and why it makes your life better. (May 6th)
7. SOMETHING I’VE LEARNT. Today’s post is about acknowledging a lesson you’re grateful to have learnt. You might like to share why you’re grateful for this lesson and how it has impacted your life. (May 7th)
To take part in the challenge post a photo each day on Instagram and use the hashtag:
∞ We will be kicking off the challenge in the first week of May in 2017 and it will run from May 1st to May 7th.
∞ There aren’t really any rules for this challenge at all — feel free to make it your own and participate in it in a way that feels good to you.
∞ To keep it super easy and doable, there is 1 week of prompts which you might like to follow along with day-by-day (I will be!). Or you might like to just share what you’re grateful for each day for the week. Or you might like to pick a few prompts that you like the most. Or you might like to dip in and out of the challenge when you feel like — it really is up to you how you want to play along 🙂
∞ Whatever you choose to do, as you share what your gratitudes during the week use the hashtag #28DayGratitudeProject and feel free to tag me @oneinfinitelife in your gratitude posts as well.
∞ Tip: I know that the hashtag is kinda long, so I usually keep it in my notes section on my phone so I can easily copy and paste it into the caption on Instagram 😉
Everyone who takes part in this gratitude photo challenge will go into the draw to win FREE entry into the new and updated version of The 28 Day Gratitude Project, which includes:
∞ Daily email guidance to help you experiment with gratitude for 28 days.
∞ An epic 61 page digital workbook to help you put the project into action and to continue to support and inspire your gratitude practice long after you’ve finished.
∞ And monthly gratitude-related insights and tips from me after you’ve finished the Project, with the opportunity to join several live gratitude Q&A calls with me throughout the year.
How to enter the giveaway:
∞ Post your photo on Instagram with the hashtag #28DayGratitudeProject.
∞ Every photo you post during the challenge with the hashtag = 1 entry into the giveaway.
∞ The winner will be drawn on Monday the 8th of May and will be announced on my Instagram account.
∞ Important Note: If your Instagram profile is on private I won’t be able to see your posts to add your entries into the giveaway 😉
I know I always find it hard to remember when I’m taking part in a photo challenge! So if you’re wanting to play along to make it super easy for you to remember the challenge, you might like to:
∞ Mark the 1st of May in your diary or calendar to remind you when the challenge begins.
∞ Make the prompt graphic above your phone lock screen wallpaper, to remind you each day and to have the prompts on hand for posting.
∞ Write the prompts for each day on your calendar or diary.
∞ And if you’d like me to send you an email reminder a few days before the challenge begins you can enter your details here:
∞ If you know anyone who might like to take part in this photo experiment feel free to share this post with them — the more the merrier! You can do this by sharing the graphics on this post on social media, or directing people to this blog post:
∞ If you want to follow along with me as I participate in the challenge you can find me on Instagram here: @oneinfinitelife.
∞ And finally, if you’re going to take part in sharing your gratitudes on Instagram leave a comment below (and be sure to include your Instagram handle as well).
I hope you’ll join us in sharing what you’re grateful for on Instagram starting May 1st! 🙂
Love & Gratitude,
PS. If you’re wanting to experiment with a gratitude practice, you might like to check out The 28 Day Gratitude Project.
PPS. I’ve also created a FREE daily gratitude worksheet to guide you in exploring what you’re grateful for in The Infinite Collection. You can access to this worksheet — plus a whole lot of other resources by entering your details in the sign up box below 🙂
Enter your details below to get access to The Infinite Collection — a FREE (and growing) library of resources to help you get the most out of your one infinite life. There’s currently an epic eBook, worksheets, workbooks, audios and more!
Plus you’ll also receive super exclusive content from me each week, including personal stories and insights, behind-the-scenes peeks (that I don’t share anywhere else!) and lots more.