Here’s the Feel Good Christmas Gift Guide for 2018 that I’ve curated for you.
I love giving thoughtful and intentional gifts and this guide contains a whole lot of gift ideas for the people in your life. Some of these gift ideas are things I already own myself (and love), some are things on my wish list and others are things I have purchased as gifts for others. All of them are awesome!
I hope you find something here for someone special in your life, or something for yourself that you love 🙂
1. Skincare by Bopo Women. Beautiful products from a body positive and natural skincare company with a beautiful and game-changing mission in the beauty industry.
2. Animal Kin Oracle Card Deck by Sarah Wilder. A beautifully designed oracle deck for the animal lovers in your life
3. Meditones by Sonesence. My absolute favourite meditation tunes and the only ones I listen to. These are truly special and would make a great gift for the peace seekers in your life (especially if you’re looking for a virtual gift option!). My favourite meditones this year is the Sacred Space track.*
4. Prints by Emma Kate Co. Stunning hand lettered prints that are beautifully designed.
5. The Village Cookbook by Matt and Lentil. A beautiful cookbook full of recipes to be shared among loved ones. A great gift for those who are interested in growing and cooking their own food.
6. Jewellery by Violet Gray Design. A truly special brand with really beautiful and intentional jewellery that make unique and meaningful gifts.
7. Raw chocolate by Loving Earth. My favourite raw chocolate, plus it’s fair-trade, sustainable, and super yum!
8. Soulpreneurs by Yvette Luciano. An awesome book for the online business owners (or those who dream of having their own business) in your life.
9. Dream for Others notebooks by Naomi Arnold. Beautiful notebooks perfect for the stationary lovers in your life. They are ethically made in Australia out of recycled paper and vegetable inks with an awesome give back policy.
10. Listen To Nature Essential Oil Kit by Perfect Potion. I love Perfect Potion essential oils and this one is at the top of my wish list at the moment. The scents are divine and I love the watercolour design.
11. First, We Make The Beast Beautiful book by Sarah Wilson. A beautiful gift to give the people in your life who have anxiety.
12. Oh Christmas Tea gift pack by Matcha Maiden. A great gift for the matcha lovers in your life.
13. Gift boxes by Lush. Such fun gifts with so many different options!
14. Shine From Within: A teen girls guide to life by Amanda Rootsey. A great choice for the young people in your life. I know this would of been a life-changing gift for me when I was a teenager.
15. Banjo bears by The Carob Kitchen. I am obsessed with these little carob bears and they make awesome stocking additions!
16. Positive Thought Starter mindset cards by Top Five Movement. A life-changing gift to help bring more positivity into someone’s day and life. They also have an awesome wellbeing deck for kids now too, which is a great option for young ones!
17. Dear Sister (not just cister) Cards by Desiree Adaway. Beautiful cards to facilitate self-reflection and prompts for journalling.
18. Simplicious Flow cookbook by Sarah Wilson. A “not a normal cookbook” that would make an awesome gift for people who are interested in zero-waste, sustainability or who just love unique recipes and good food.
19. Candles by Lemon Canary. These are my favourite candles to give and be given. Everything this company makes is intentional, of incredible quality and makes amazing gifts for the people in your life.
20. High-vibe Clothing by Caitlin Cady. Beautiful designed clothing that is 100% organic cotton and ethically made.
21. Practice You Journal by Elena Brower. A beautiful gift for people who love self-reflection, self-enquiry and journalling.
22. Inner Star Oracle Deck by The Darling Tree. A really special and unique oracle card deck filled with sacred symbols and wisdom. I have the Magic Edition, which I’ve been loving using this year.
24. The Gift of Asking by Kemi Nekvapil. A life-changing book to gift to someone to help them tap into their own personal power.
26. Lip Balm by Go-To Skin Care. An awesome stocking option from an awesome company.
27. Charity pot lotion by Lush. Handmade, ethical and cruelty-free lotion that is really divine to use and all the proceeds go towards supporting grassroots charities. They also have a whole section of stocking filler options here.
CHARITY GIFTS THAT CHANGE LIVES:
Oxfam Unwrapped have great charity gift options that have awesome and fun cards.
Kiva for gift cards to use for micro loans that change lives.
UN Women for charity cards to support the work that UN Women does around the world.
Enter your details below to get access to The Infinite Collection — a FREE (and growing) library of resources to help you get the most out of your one infinite life. It’s chock full of things I’ve made for you, including: the Infinite eBook, an online class, lots of worksheets, workbooks, audios and more!
Plus you’ll receive personal emails from me a couple of times a month(ish) where I share personal insights, stories and behind-the-scenes happenings (that I don’t share anywhere else!). It’s my ultimate aim is that these emails are useful to you and can make your day a little brighter or better than it was before. Sound good to you? You can join the community and get access to The Infinite Collection by entering your details below!