I can’t believe it’s less than three weeks until Christmas! (Seriously, where has the year gone?!?)
As Christmas is right around the corner I’ve curated a Feel Good Christmas Gift Guide for you.
Some of these gift ideas are things I already have myself, some are things on my wish lists, some are things I have purchased for others — all of them are feel-good, do-good, or empowering.
Many of these products are made by individual people or small businesses, or business that are for good and I’m honoured to say I personally know many of the creators of these products. In other words, these gift ideas support actual human beings who are creating awesome things.
I hope you find something here for someone special in your life, or something for yourself that you love! 😉
1. Dream for Others notebooks by Naomi Arnold. Stunning notebooks ethically made in Australia out of recycled paper and vegetable inks with an awesome give back policy.
2. Write Your Own Adventure planner by Emma Kate Co. I’ve been using (and loving) the first edition of this planner this year and it’s my favourite planner I’ve ever had.
3. Candles by Lemon Canary. These are my favourite candles to give and be given. Everything this company makes is intentional, of incredible quality and makes amazing gifts for the people in your life.
4. The Sun and All Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur. A beautiful collection of poetry from one of my favourite Insta Poets.
5. Spirit Animal Colouring book by Sarah Wilder. A special colouring book with incredible illustrations of animal inspired mandalas. For those in your life who are wanting to be more creative or bring more mindfulness into their lives in a fun way.
6. Positive Thought Starter cards by Top Five Movement. A simple and fun way to bring more positivity into your day and life — and for those around you too.
7. Meditones by Sonesence. My absolute favourite meditation tunes. These are truly special and would make a great gift for the peace seekers in your life. My current favourite is the Floating:Grounding album.*
8. Secret Super Hero Ring by Smile Chickie. Intentional jewellery to remind someone that they’ve got this, with a secret message of “I can. I will” inscribed inside.
9. Courage Gift Pack by Hanako Therapies. A Beautiful range of perfumes, blends and essences that help you feel the way you want to feel and also smell incredible.
10. Daily Affirmation cards by Kris Franken. A beautiful 56 card deck to guide you in living more intentionally each and every day.
11. Adore Your Cycle eBook by Claire Baker. The ultimate guide to individual self-care and as the tagline says this eBook will “change the way you live your life—forever.”
12. Magazine subscription to Frankie. I got gifted a subscription to this magazine last year and enjoyed diving into a new issue every couple of months.
13. It’s All Good: How to Trust and Surrender to the Bigger Plan by Cassie Mendoza-Jones. One of my favourite books I’ve read this year. A perfect gift for someone who has gone (or is going) through a challenging time, or has experienced a failure or disappointment recently.
14. Jewellery by Violet Gray Design. A truly special brand with really beautiful and intentional jewellery that make unique and meaningful gifts.
15. Starter Box by Prana Chai. Everyone who knows me knows how much I’m obsessed with chai and this is my favourite brand (it’s made in Melbourne) which I drink every day.
16. Inner Stay Oracle Deck by The Darling Tree. A really special and unique oracle card deck filled with sacred symbols and wisdom. I have the Magic Edition, which I’ve been loving using this year.
17. Chakra Cleanse Meditation for Busy People by Belinda Davidson. One of my favourite guided meditations that changes your energy and how you feel, a transformative gift.*
18. The Mind Set Collection by Kate James. These book are divine and filled with simple, but powerful wisdom to help someone live a better and more meaningful life.
20. Nail polish by Kester Black. Australian (and ethically) made nail polish that is also non-toxic, vegan, cruelty-free and comes in incredible colours.
21. Charity pot hand/body lotion by Lush. Handmade, ethical and cruelty-free lotion that is really divine to use and all the proceeds go towards supporting grassroots charities.
22. Lip balm by Hurraw. My favourite lip balm, which is natural and fair-trade and also comes in an incredible range of flavours.
23. Raw chocolate by Loving Earth. These guys make the best chocolate, plus it’s fair-trade, sustainable, and super yum!
For charity gifts:
World Vision, for a gift that will make someone in a developing country’s life better.
The Smith Family for a gift that will help disadvantaged Australian children with their education.
Unicef for life-saving gifts delivered to the children who most need it around the world.
Kiva for gifts that change lives around the world.
Full transparency is awesome (and really important to me) so it’s important that some of the links on this page are affiliate links and are marked with * and if you click through one of those links and decide to purchase I will receive a small ‘thank you’ commission. I only ever share things that I truly love and believe in and that I’ve personally used/experienced and that have made an impact on my life in some way 🙂