Katherine Mackenzie-Smith completely understands what it’s like to be an introvert — and because of that — to feel like you don’t belong, that there’s something “wrong” with you, and that you’re not good enough.
Which is why I was beyond thrilled when she released her eBook Shhh… An Introvert’s Guide to Creating Inner Peace, Outer Calm, and an Exceptionally Beautiful Life. Seriously, I love Katherine’s work so much that I bought the eBook before I’d even read a single word on the sales page (which I never do!).
Shhh… will help you fully embrace who you are, own and honour your unique energy and ultimately find your own way to shine — it really is the ultimate guide for introverts!
I truly believe that every introvert who wants to ignite their own quiet power will get so much out of this eBook, and today I’m sharing 5 of my favourite things I learnt from reading Shhh…
1. To own my introverted energy. This eBook really emphasises getting to know and understand yourself, so that you can own your unique energy. Even though I was already aware of my introverted nature Shhh… helped me to bring more attention and awareness to my energy and to recognise when I feel energised and drained. Knowledge really is power with this stuff and my understanding of the way I work has been really empowering.
2. To create beautiful boundaries that serve me. Boundaries are something that can be restrictive and counter-productive when it comes to honouring your introverted nature. I know I went a little over the top with this when I first discovered I was an introvert (more on that here), so what I love about this eBook is that it guides you in setting boundaries in a way that is empowering and helps you to honour your nature, but not be restricted by it.
3. To not let introversion hold you back. This is honestly something I have definitely fallen in the trap of doing in the past as well. So I love that Shhh… emphasises honouring your introversion, but also not hiding behind it, or allowing it to disempower you, or to use it as an excuse. One of my favourite part of this eBook is that it has (and continues to) help me expand my comfort zone and to actively not hold myself back because I’m an introvert.
4. To let go of the stories that are no longer serving me. Shhh… does a really good job of helping you work out what stories and beliefs need to gently let go of in order to honour your introversion. As introverts we often have a lot of experiences where we have been criticised or had negative experiences from being misunderstood or overlooked. A big one for me when it came to this was letting go of the guilt of saying no in order to honour myself.
5. To find my own way to shine. Every single one of us has our own unique power and being an introvert doesn’t mean you can’t shine in your own way. By understanding and honouring your unique energy and staying true to yourself, you can be empowered by your introversion and not let it hold you back. This eBook and it’s exercises will guide you in finding your own unique way to shine. As Katherine says:
∞ Creating a down time plan (I now do this each week when scheduling what I need to do and it is has truly life-changing!).
∞ The quiet-mind meditation that accompanies the book.
∞ I first devoured this book in one sitting. But going back and working through the journalling activities and exercises throughout the book is where the real magic happens!
∞ The recommended resources for introverts (which I’m continuing to work my way through!).
Katherine is very generously gifting a free copy of Shhh... to one lucky reader. To enter simply:
1. Share the love by clicking here and ‘liking’ this blog post. Thank you!
2. Leave a comment below with an answer to this question: Which of the 5 lessons I learnt from Katherine’s eBook most resonated with you and why?
The winner will be randomly drawn and contacted on the 3rd of May. Good luck!
∞ So… I’m an introvert: In this post I’m sharing what being an introvert has been like for me, such as when I first discovered I was introverted and a dot-point history of how this has played out in my life.
∞ Finding your own way to shine: An interview with Katherine Mackenzie-Smith.
∞ 5 things that have helped me to embrace being an introvert and not let it hold me back.
∞ 17 introverts share their insights on how they embrace their introverted nature.
Enter your details below to get access to The Infinite Collection — a FREE mini library of resources especially for you, including a copy of my eBook Infinite: Take your life to the next level and beyond!
Plus you’ll also receive super exclusive content from me a couple of times a month, including personal stories and insights, behind-the-scenes peeks (that I don’t share anywhere else!) and lots more.